Thursday, March 29, 2007

Naruto freak


I love the story of Naruto, I do not care if you think this is kind of childish or anything because I have been watching this since I was in college, so at least let me finish the story, just this one okay haha. I download the manga and the anime every week. It makes me curious to see how the story is going to evolve every week, many reasons why I really like this cartoon:

1. The story is smart and creative
The first time I watch this cartoon I was amazed by the story. This is different from other cartoons I've ever seen. This one is kind of special and also hilarious.

2. Variety of characters
Something that a movie should have is strong characters of the players. Naruto, someone who can understand the feelings of others, and very caring with her friends, because friends are everything to him, and would be risking his own life for his friends. He is the main character and never give up is one of his most prominent qualities, Sasuke and Kakashi, they are the coolest among others, and Shikamaru the smartest person in the village.

3. A good life Philosophy
This cartoon has a good life Philosophy that we can learn from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial