Thursday, April 5, 2007

We live from our dream



I am feeling down, such in a bad mood. This is because of *****. Hahaha

Now that I think about it, life sure is not as easy as I imagined, we can't always get what we want. I had been through lots of failures in my life. But in the end, I’ve always found this process rewarding. Failure is just a small thing that we all have to go experience. I just shouldn't be too long in this failure and get my ass off. Get real Herman.

Despite my failures, I feel like I am growing. I even have this though that " the quickest way to learn something is by screwing up a lot" . The more you screw up the better will be. By screwing up a lot you learn a lot as you actually know the result of what you did .Hahaha, that's just my stupid imagination, but it might be true as I stated the quickest way even though it's not the best way.

However as I soon learn from the failures, I never feel hopeless, It's just a higher wall that I need to overcome, maybe it's because I like challenge haha. I still want to pursue my happiness and my dreams. I believe that everyone of us has dreams even though they are hard to reach. We are still alive because we have those dreams, people live from their dreams, people who have no dreams are just living dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial