Monday, August 20, 2007

Personality that makes a person a person



I play little games with myself all the time. One of those games , I like watching people around me how they would react to something. Every individual is different with the others and personality that distinguishes them from the others. Personality is a person’s own identity. It is the mixture of his behavior, temperament, emotions and all the other stuff.

In my group or I can say the people close to me, I notice that each of my friends has unique personality. It's important to know your friends' personality that it will help you to understand what's going on. You can tell that she/he is lying based on experience you had been through with your friends, or you can tell that your friend is having some kind of problem by seeing how she acts strange lately.

And if you are very close to your friend, you can even predict what will happen if your friend is faced to a circumstance, for example, where your friend has to make a performance on stage. Just wondering how she will react makes you laugh. It's important to know personality of yourself and your friends that it will help your relationship with your friends. There is no point in trying to fake it as it will reflect a weak personality. Being true and honest to own self and others is the key to a strong personality and being a “tolerable” person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial