Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disaster



I just remember that I want to share my story a few weeks ago about how I was so painful as I stepped on nail my father put carelessly. My father felt very guilty that he panicked to see me bleeding. Immediately I washed out the wound and went to the see a doctor to get anti tetanus shot. Actually the nail wasn’t that rusty but I was very afraid that it would become infected. I often hear that a small wound like this may result in amputation

As far as I remember I never had a tetanus shot in my entire life before. I had a shot before when I was a kid but I have no idea what I did that for, totally forgot, but I am pretty sure it was not for tetanus.

The nurse is the one doing the injection, I was always ready and didn’t feel any worry because it was only anti tetanus shot on my foot and I am not deathly afraid of shots, it hurts only a bit, the worst case is only swelling on the injection site, that’s what I thought. But it was only until the nurse asked me to take off my pants and said that she was going to do it on my baby bottom ,,,,,what the ,,,, are you kidding me ,,, I told her again that it was my foot that was injured, not my ass ,,, Oh My God ,, haha she wasn’t joking ,,, where is the sense in that, foot to bottom is quite a distance for anti tetanus shot to travel ,, I never get it until now. Perhaps I should search internet to find out the answer. That was also the first time a woman ever touched my baby bottom not to mention she also wears a hijab ,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial