Monday, October 1, 2007

Count Down The Days to Tangguh



Time is running so fast , I can feel the day I should be leaving is coming, but I don't think I am ready for this "job" journey. I should depart Soekarno Hatta at 09:30pm. I head to Makasar, then to Biak, and then I should take this dragonfly aircraft, and I am still no where near the location, my friend told me that I still need to take a boat to the site location. Are you kidding me, this is like farther than far. Man this is dangerous. I chicken out flying, I wish that I can get to the location without having to go through the journey. Ya Allah ....

In addition, I don't like this job assignment since the beginning, I will only be paid a third of the normal rate because my company said that my status right there would only be a trainee, hik hik , man how could it be like that ??,,, Man,,,,

I don't know what is awaiting me right there, I don't know if I can survive working at that no-entertainment place. It will be totally boring, the main reason is : I got no girlfriend nor someone to call ,,, hik hik ,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial