Monday, October 1, 2007

Anything you do, take your heart along



The mother of someone I hate came to me and asked me to do her a favor. She know I was the right person to do the job. Apparently when she asked that she did it on behalf of her own son who I hate. Damn it

He is a pussy that he is scared of asking me directly. I had some problem with the son just the other day for using something of mine without my permission and destroying it, and he didn't even feel guilty at all.

The mother has been very kind to me that I hardly reject her request. Goddamn it , if it hadn't been for her mom, I never would have done it. I have this feeling to do the job poorly , but still I have to do it eventually, I am aware of that. It really pisses me off if I have to do something while he is laughing at me behind my back. Don't you think ????

Now I know how it feels what my mom said to me, "the hardest thing to do is doing something that you don't want to do, but when you do something always take along your heart"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial