Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Change facebook back to normal


I do not like the current facebook privacy settings. I feel this change on facebook for these past few weeks. It seems that every single thing I do appears on the news feed, even though I only make a new friend, but it appears on the news feed ,even though I only comment on my friends’ status. Why has facebook become like this ? Change Facebook back to the way it was !!!!.

My biggest peeve is that I can't control what is shown on my wall and news feed, I didn't have to tell everyone that I liked or commented on someone's wall or status, before I could choose to not display relationship changes on my wall, but not now.

I have been searching the setting controls, exploring all the settings, account and other controls on facebook many times, but I couldn’t find the setting to get my profile back to normal again. It seems that Facebook has deleted the old settings and changed it with the new one which I hate. Mark Zuckerberg what the hell are you doing ? give me my old settings back

Facebook should have known about their users, there are various types of facebook users. Some people get excitement by updating their status on an hourly basis, or maybe minutely basis, hahaha, some people really want to get notified by the others while some others aren’t , some people get excitement by prying their friends pics , some other people are in between. I don’t say this one in good and the other is bad , it’s up to them. I don’t care.

In my case , I am just a normal user, I don’t update my status very often, I don’t really like to get notified, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with it, but I don’t say I don’t like to be notified, I like it but not too much, I am in the middle, haha. And with these new settings , everthing I do appears on the news feed, and I don’t like that. I don’t need everybody to know all bunch of shit I am doing, as well as I don’t need to know all bunch of shit you are doing. It’s true that facebook is a social networking , a website to connect and keep in touch with our friends but I think there still should be a portion of privacy in it. That is something distinguishing facebook from twitter , now facebook is becoming like twitter, It’s so stupid.

I know that to stay competitive and meet demands you have to continually update your services, but I don’t like this one,it's a step back, not forward, why fix something that is not broken. Making different color and layout would be okay, or maybe creating new add-on widget , like Alay generator perhaps, like many Indonesian teenagers are Alay (Anak Layangan) haha. It’s a brilliant idea Marck, it would sell especially in Indonesia. Alay like messing up with letters, they mix up the upper and lower case letters and if facebook has this feature it would be very helpful for them that they don’t have to create Alay letters on their own , they just need to type normally and with just a single click , Alay letters are created, Hahahaha ,, you should read my blog Mark.

Anyway that’s what I though , remember this Mark , it’s OK if you want to do some changes like what I mentioned above, but never mess up with privacy controls , well at least if you still want to do some changes in the privacy controls, would you please leave the old setting as an option, not entirely erase old the settings. It means that the users could have an option whether to follow the new settings or use their old settings. Goddamn it Marck, you are pissing me off, this is a simple basic sense that a webmaster of a website should have, you should have known about this Mark. Now get facebook to the way it was, then shut up and do nothing, well if you don’t want to lose one of your precious user , hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial