Thursday, January 21, 2010

MD Entertainment


It's not soap opera or production house as you think. It's Management Decree of my company about annual performance appraisal that quite entertaining. Haha

After yesterday my Manager talked to each of us about the performance result, today I received the official letter. With this current economy, the result is quite entertaining for me, haha, a little bit above my expectation. I think that my assignment to Tangguh is being a little help for me to get this result. I don't think next year will be the same like this.

Anyway, getting satisfied by my appraisal this year doesn't necessary mean I should stop searching for another job, this is this and that is that, completely different story, haha, greedy.

5 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Ehem-ehem makan-makan donk artinya

HeRmaN said...

Situ mau nraktir nih , boleh deh hehe

Blog Me is Back said...

hi...my friend
is my first time to visiting in here, i hope we can make a friends with dropper....wow ur blog is very very interesting blog, maybe someday i'll found something to make me rich about anything, can we link x-change my friends?,

HeRmaN said...

Of course my friend , just drop off you blog URL and I'll visit back , cheers

labecan said...

what an interesting post
check my also ya :D

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial