Friday, April 2, 2010

The Victim




I jump on the blackberry bandwagon at last, with many friends encouraged me to buy one I couldn't resist eventually, I had restrained myself from buying BlackBerry actually but I bought it anyway,, haha ,, now I am still learning how to get used to this QWERTY keyboard, I am not as fast on it like I am with my old phone but I am sure it’s just a matter of time before I will get used to it.

From what I see among my friends who have the handheld, BlackBeery’s most popular feature is BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) , with the facebook now wearing off (in my opinion maybe not for some people), BBM is the most functional feature in BB, that’s what I think. You can always stay in touch with all your friends real time, cahtting with your friends and there are also groups and conferences, It’s the killer application of BB and what makes it different from Nokia, iPhone and many other smartphones.

I also like the BBM feature in BB, but actually what make me decide to buy this gadget is the email feature, unlike Nokia with its pushmail (what I experienced from my E51 Nokia), basicly the same, BB’s email is better than that of Nokia since you don’t have to retrieve the incoming mails all by yourself , all mails just keep coming by themselves, just like the messages. Another feature that I need is browsing since I like blogging, and also for Kaskus. I am not really into social networking sites actually, I am a facebooker but not really, I got the twitter account but don’t know how to use it and don’t want to know too.

One thing that I dislike from BB is that I have to subscribe into BIS , sigh ,,, just hoping that the BIS rates in Indonesia are all getting lower, Agnes Monica I want to be your boyfriend haha

Anyway , now that I have this phone, I think I am going to stick with it to the end of the world, haha kidding well at least until next 2 years.. let’s see if I can keep my word

Want to share your PIN ??? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial