Thursday, May 13, 2010

Keep On Rocking

I have been trying to sell all my guitars along with the amplifier and the guitar effect since a few weeks ago. But I can’t seem to find anyone interested, I mean serious buyer. I have shown my friends all my collections in hope they might be interested to buy one of my collections, but I guess they aren’t interested even though they said pretty cheap the price I gave them. I listed on FJB kaskus , I also uploaded the pictures on facebook but I still couldn’t find the right buyer. Maybe it’s because people playing guitar are not that many, especially electric guitar.

Some people tried to approach and made the bid but the price offered was way too much low for me to take off my collections, less than 30% of original price, so I rejected the bid, too Afgan (kaskuser mode ON) haha. Now I am sick of waiting the right buyer, I change my mind and I am not going to sell my guitars, I am going to keep them . It’s better for me to keep playing them, keep rocking and make some good music.
As for me I am not that kind of stage guitarist , I play guitar only in my room. I play only for my own pleasure

And here is another silly cover from me : Herman Miraz - I am yours (minuman kaleee)
Enjoy it, I hope you’ll like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial