Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not to burn the bridge



I need something big to start blogging again, something huge to start kicking my blog again after a while, something as huge enough to wake me up from long gap and sleep as shocking news about my manager who resigned from my current company. Of all people in my department he was the only person I never thought he would resign, or the last person in my mind who would eventually leave the company. Never underestimate a quiet person, for he may have something that makes you open-mouthed, he is that kind of person I guess, he had been working diligently for more than a decade and uncomplainingly accepted any decisions the company made for him until at a point he finally blew up and decided to leave the company, I guess it is something like that.

Still on the subject I have almost forgotten what it's like to talk to my boss face to face, to utter the word while looking deep into his eyes, to feel the anxiety of knowing whether or not he's going to accept it. It's really a mixed emotion but thrilling on my part. I just turned it in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial