Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweet Tweet



There is a specific reason why I haven't been blogging for quite a long time and that's because of twitter. I guess I have to take back my own words about not giving it a try, the fact is I have been tweeting quite often lately

Maybe it's because I didn't really know how to tweet or the fun in it back then. The first time I opened an account I just tweet (updated my status) and that's it, after several updates I didn't see any good would come of it so I just stopped and made a bad conclusion without I really knew it. I didn't even know ReTweet (RT) back then, I admit I was wrong, my bad.

ReTweet in twitter is kind of like forward in email, if you come across a nice tweet and you feel it is important enough to be shared with your entire followers than you ReTweet it. ReTweet has an important role in spreading information, remember the case of raunchy video by Indonesian public figures which spread quickly over BBM (Blackberry Messenger) and twitter, and also Support to Indonesian Football Team in AFF cup which became Trending Topic in Twitter

However when it comes to twittering I have my own principle , and here it is

" Twittering is not about how many people following you or you follow, but it is about finding the right people to follow and sincere following you "

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

yayaya ... with the times

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial