Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I quitted my job



It's been about two weeks since I quitted my old job and now I am working in my new company. I still need to adapt to this new environment. What I have been doing for these two weeks is only studying. I couldn't imagine that within one year my activity would only be reading, learning engineering software, and emailing to reduce drowsiness. At first I did not believe that in one year I would only be doing those training, so I asked my seniors if it's true or not, and he said yes .............

I thought that I had to undergone training for one week only and then going into a real project, apparently I was wrong. I am still regarded as a junior engineer and not yet ready to jump into real engineering work, that's what they said. Man, this year is going to be so boring.

The unfavorable thing is, for your information, I moved to the company where the salary is less than the previous company, I am not lying here, that's the fact. For some people, moving to new company offering lower wage than that of offered by previous company is rarely seen, or might be stupid, however, I chose that way. I just thought that I could not get what I want in my previous company, the job itself was boring, no challenge at all. I felt like I went to college for nothing, none of what I had studied in my college useful, that's the reason why I move

It's just that I never imagine if I have to go through this year just to study and learn ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial