Sunday, January 14, 2007

Why did you choose him ?



Rejection just makes man stronger, not being chosen by someone you like as she chose other guy over you just makes you disappointed. The moment you know she was finally in relationship with other guy, at that point it was the most shocking moment in your life, the world is like spinning and you can’t think right. One of fear that I hoped it would never happen, did.

It makes me wonder what made she chose him. Even though I know exactly my love competitor is a total ****, I know exactly the whole thing how he was doing, I still don't get it what made she chose him. I can only mumble and grumble to myself what a lucky bastard haha.

There is this desire in me to ask the girl why did she choose him, but I didn't do it, from this point she is someone else's girlfriend after all. I can't just talk bad about that guy behind his back in front of the girl. Firstly, that is not a good thing to talk behind one's back about one's badness, even if I want the girl to find out about his traits, I want herself know by nature without my intervention. Let's say he was busted while going out with other girl, or doing something really bad. Haha kidding. Secondly It's not my style talking something like that.

Sometimes I made comparison between me and him (I know this is kind of silly, but I am willing to bet everyone does). I think I am better looking (narcissism and subjective), one point for me, I got rather stable job (definite), another point for me, I am smarter since I was from better university (narcissism but rather true), another point from me. The only possible advantage this guy might have over me is that he's taller than me, (I only mention one of his advantages , so unfair), but is this important? as long as I am taller than the girl, right ?. Average , I think I am better than him (should be questioned haha).... Hiks what the hell am I talking about ? Bullshit craps ---> (forget that, actually I just kind of reassure myself that I still have good points)

I never wanted and will never want to talk about those comparison things to the girl. That's stupid ,that's just bragging on myself. I am what I am, totally different from him, but deep down still I feel a little bit disappointed for not being chosen.

No one can predict the hearts of girls, they are so unpredictable, sometimes they talk so sweet in front of boys. After all of those things , she didn't choose me anyway , now she is in relationship with another guy, I just hope both of them would be very happy together,, I really do.

I just kind of wonder that there might be something that I don't know and don't have that the girl really wants from a guy and gets it from him. Something very touching for her perhaps. At this time I need someone to say like this to comfort me, someone even better for me will appear. Move on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial