Saturday, June 13, 2009

Don't always look down your life

I really love these pictures, every time I get jealous or every time I think my life is miserable , I always imagine these pictures.

That's right , everyone has their own problems that you don't know and you try to compare with yours. It's human nature to show happiness and hide problems, everyone has a secret they don't want other people know, because every human is the same, they always try to pursue happiness and don't want to look failed in front of other people. So you can't just get jealous with others' life

Don't always look down your life, and look up others' life, it will burden you. So stop thinking your life is pathetic, Always think there must be something special inside me that other people don't have that other people get jealous of it. Always think like that



When I jump

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial