Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ghost called me


Is it possible that someone calls you but when you look back to your handphone screen, you do not find anything. There is no notification at all, miscalled notification whatsoever, nothing.

I was riding my motorcycle when I realized my HP vibrated. It was almost impossible for me to pick up the call in that traffic jam condition. But I was sure there was a call and then silence, I ignored the first call . And then there was another call and my HP vibrated again that it made me sure and think to pull over my motorcycle in order to pick up the call. So there was no way I was hallucinating, but in fact when I tried to look into my handphone screen I couldn't find anything. Did ghost call me ???

Or is there some kind of trick to hide caller number in handphone that I do not know?? Someone please tell me,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial