Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy B'day to me



Dear Herman ,

Happy b'day !! Tanjoubi Omedetou !! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Amin Amin ya Rabbal alamin ....

That's right today is my b'day, it's my 28th b'day if you want to know, too old huh ?? First of all I want to thank you Allah SWT for still giving me health until now, 28 years old is not exactly young anymore. Secondly I want to express my gratitude to my parents, my sisters and my little brother for supporting me throughout my life. And to all my friends, luv u all.

There was no party and no birthday cake, I spent this b'day without celebration since I don't think I need it anymore, simply just happy birthday sayings from my parents and friends.

I'm happy but not too excited since 28 years old is not young anymore. Many of my friends said happy birthday to me, everyone I love and care about called up or texted, thank you guys for remembering my birthday even though I know that probably it had been for facebook that you know my b'day, thank you guys, although there were also close friends who did not say anything : (, and a person that was very least expected turned out to be saying happy b'day as well, thank you all.

I don't take my age lightly, in my age people would push me until I'm cornered especially about marriage (this is the most heard saying and expected by everybody who wished me a happy b'day, haha), success in my career, getting a better job and so on. Yes, I do realize that without having anyone shoving it to me, thank you guys. But I haven't found anyone or even know how to meet anyone or probably ready for anyone in particular right now , hik hik. There is something I still need to settle right now. One more year flies by without any meaning huh ?

If I recall this is my first b'day that I celebrate in Jakarta after two consecutive birthdays in Papua, and another consecutive no-girlfriend situation , god damn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial