Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year, new resolution





I am not really a resolution kind of person actually, if I have something in mind I'll just do it, I do not need to wait for January 1 to start something new. However since many of my friends made their own resolutions, I guess there is nothing wrong to make one, hehe

I have only a few resolutions for this year, only few as I think it will be easier to make them happen:

1. Better job
Yes, I want to move to a better company, not necessarily a better company actually, but as long as it can give me a better salary , haha that's right better salary, simply about money

2. Better friendship and meet new people
That's right, better friendship and I want to meet new people as many as possible especially people with strong characters and personalities

3. Start something real in Business
Simply being an employee will not make me rich, I have to move from the quadrant of employee to quadrant of business owner or maybe investor, or I can still be an employee and also an employer, haha dream on, as it is written in the book of Robert Kiyosaki. I want something real this year. That's why I hope to meet new people with business instinct.

4. Better health
I get sick very often this year, so this year I should be more diligent in exercise and keep my food consumption.

Those are my resolutions this year. Anyway, did I forget to mention about marriage?? nope, actually I was hoping for this year, it's just...hik hik, just see what will happen this year, anyone ????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial