Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post of 2010


This is the first day of 2010, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to blog about new year. This is a good time to look back and see what had happened in the year 2009. Hmmm, most of them were irritating, or perhaps I shouldn't recall them, except that I made a huge step in my current problem, the problem that has been haunting and making my life a living hell. I got a little resolve of the problem, even though I can't say I am totally off the hook. I could say I just finished half of it, I still need to finish the other half or else it's just going to be a wasted effort, but that will be the hardest part.

This new year I really hope to get something surprising about my career. However it doesn't seem to start off pretty well. I already broke my new years resolution in terms of career. As my previous post in which I said that I had an interview, it is almost obvious that I fail the test. The company said that they would hire new employees for period of january 2010 and today is january 2010 already, obviously I failed the interview , damn it.

I have been kind of asking myself, why no updates after job interview? I find it frustrating when the HR representative does not get back to me with updates on the interviewing progress. I had few interviews before where the company finally sent me a kind of apology letter that I was not the person they are looking for,well at least I got certainty from it. Is it too much to ask for status updates from HR ? I know we are all busy, but I really believe that is an important practice nowadays. I just think that only makes the HR person and the company look lazy , companies owe it to the people interviewed to keep them informed of the status.

Anyway , I don't want this issue spoil my new year. Just hoping to get better achievements this 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial