Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Office Building



My current office building is located in Mampang Prapatan, A four-story building with very limited parking stalls, employee like me would have to wait for another ten years to get my own parking space perhaps , even some of my friends who have been working there for quite a long time have to park their cars outside the building because of the limited space and company’s policies that allow only higher positions could park their cars inside the building. Every morning, traffic jams are something unavoidable when we want to enter the building area, making it worse, the electricity distribution is always disrupted almost everyday and making the office like a big oven because the central AC doesn’t work.

My company is a subsidiary of Parent Company in Japan (JGC Corp). The parent company has been planning to expand their business in Indonesia by increasing Man Power of my company by 1000 employees, that’s what I heard. Meanwhile the capacity of the building at Mampang is only enough for about 500 employees perhaps, so the only solution is either renting a building or constructing its own building, but the latter seems to be the choice.

Now the building is finally complete and ready to be occupied. It is located at TB Simatubang , in front of Citos (Cilandak Town Square), it is getting closer to my house now haha. Even though for several months the construction project had been abandoned (the incomplete construction created “JGC swamp” and it had been a mockery for my friend whose office near the location) because of financial crisis but now the building is totally complete. It is a ten-story building with a sport hall on the very top of the building , I can enjoy playing futsal now. I have seen the pictures of the sport hall and it looks very nice. Something still questionable is about having lunch , I still don’t know whether it is easy or not to find restaurants nearby.

I am so looking forward to moving to this new buidling , however at the same time if I have a job offering from another company that offers me better salary , I would leave my current company for sure. I don’t care about this new buidling. I thought that I would never have a chance to occupy the new office building as I thought I would have worked in another company , but I was wrong, getting another job is not something easy to find now in current economy.

Here are the pics of my new building I got from the friend of mine

Click Here to see the pics --> :


JGC> :



JGC> :



JGC> :



JGC> :



JGC> :



JGC> :



Lobby> :



Lobby> :



Office Room> :



Toilet> :



Sport Hall> :




Sport Hall> :



Sport Hall> :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial