Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sayonara Mina - JGC Story



Dear All,

As some of you may know today is my last working day at PT.JGC Indonesia.
After this I will start a new chapter of my life at another company. It
wasn't an easy decision to make because this company has done a lot for me.
I remember the first time I joined this company, I never really thought
about leaving this company, never really wanted to think about it. The only
thing I had in mind was doing my best

However, I guess it is time for me to go, I believe that employee turnover
at a company is a common thing, employees come and go, but what's important
is to maintain good colleague relationship, basicly "not to burn the
bridge".

I would like to thank you for all the support during my time here, please
accept my apologies for any inconvenience I might have caused. It has been
a great pleasure working with you all

I hope we can stay in touch, I can be reached at my info :

hermansyah_mail@yahoo.com or
herman_ms2000@yahoo.com (Skype, YM , LinkedIn, Twitter)

Thanks again for everything

Best Regards,
Hermansyah - Mechanical
Ext. 70355

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice story....
website development company in bangalore

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial