Friday, November 6, 2009

Jakarta , sucks to be the city



I am freaking out with Jakarta's traffic right now, I might just lose it. I really am frustated by this traffic jams. Before I went to Papua, the jams were not so bad, now these are getting crazier, and no longer tolerable . Yesterday when I got back home using car it took me two hours of usually only one hour. Usually I always take motorcycle because of its mobility.

Fauzi "Foke" Bowo , what the foke have you been doing , don't you foking see your city, what the foke with busway Transjakarta? what the fuck with MRT ?

I am really sure that this issue will become huge problem in next 2 years or sooner. And by that time it would have been too late for the government to start solving the issue. The main problem is jakarta's roads are growing slowly, while vehicle ownership is growing way bigger than that. You can see the goddamn new Honda Freed are all over the roads. The number of motorcycle is increasing , you can see motorcycles everywhere. People are moving to use motorcycle because of its mobility

When I got back I saw people waiting for the bus on sidewalk most of them are women. I was kind of wondering with this kind of traffic jam , walking would be faster than taking bus. Sometimes I feel sorry for ladies who take this so called bus, women are prone to sexual harassment you know, that's why sometimes I gave a ride to my friends going the same way. Girls usually ,, haha,, pahala donk. I happened to witness with my own eyes long time ago when I still took bus to office, an asshole simply pressed his genitals against a hot young woman buttock, she stared at him but nothing much she could do, so she just moved her body a little. What an asshole, taking advantage in that kind of situation.

Many people are taking their own cars to go to office because the government couldn't provide them with good transportation. It's human nature that people always tend to get comfortable zone, it's useless to blame them for not taking public transportation while the city couldn't provide them with good transportation, they are just the victims of the twisted transportation system, the city should have made regulations whatever turn out to be a success in eliminating traffic congestion in Jakarta. We have no power or authorization to do so. It's city's rule to do such thing. I myself, have no more ideas to solve the problem, Fauzi foke Bowo, you are the governor, you should solve this problem because you are fucking paid for that. Regulation of only certain people could have the cars, certain ages, certain salary, certain levels whatsoever or progressive taxes for owning many cars whatsoever turn out to be a success in eliminating traffic congestion, I don't mind following it. Hoping to see a better jakarta without having to spend most of our time in the street, as it is written and seen in many street banners nowadays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial