Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally Job Interview



Allah finally hears my prayers, I had a job interview today, after all of those applications Haha. It is not a big company, it's kind of new established company actually, it's the same type with my current company. It's fine for me if I am not accepted as long as I have constant interview calls, this is what I hope. I take one day off and pretty sure my co-workers will ask me tomorrow with "How did it go yesterday? Did the company offer you better remuneration ?". They are sharp as ever, damn it.

I feel like I have become accustomed with this recruitment process. Each new employee recruitment process will always consist of interviews with the end-user and with the HR (Human Resource). Interview with the end-user is to find out if prospective employees are suited to the job or not. If the End-user was not happy with the candidates he could have refused. Interview with End-user is merely questions about your skills and experiences of the applied job.

And the second is an interview with the HR (Human Resource). Usually related to all administration things. Examples are salary, company policies, programs, etc. What I want to break down in here is the interview with HR personnel. My eyes are finally truly open that interview with the HR is nothing more than a final single question, final trap question that every HR will surely ask you the question , " How much do you get from you current company ?". That is the ultimate question, other questions are mere rhetoric, total bullshit, because the only determining acceptance criteria is that your expectation salary is within the company's range salary. Different story if you are this unbelievable genius worker.

So during the interview process that each one of them raised the subject of money I always tried to escape the question, however, apparently they seemed to know I was avoiding, until finally I could not escape anymore, haha. Advice from me, during interview do your best not to bring up compensation until the employer makes you an offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial