Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Of friendster, facebook, twitter, BLOG



I just got an email from mailing list I follow, someone in the email said: "It's a common thing to have an account for various social ntworking websites, but we must never forget where we came from, which is BLOG " ,,,,,,, hahaha,,,

Personally, I agree with what he said, that I should never stop blogging. I have seen many blogs but only small percentage last beyond the first couple of postings. I think that's because lack of content, most writers don't have ideas to write in their blogs, and then they get bored and stop blogging. They also don't know what their blogs are going to be, I think we should have specified what kind of blog that we are going to create in the first place. I just hope that I am not one of them who stop blogging, hehe..

I have a friendster account since college, but never log in to it anymore. The friendster is outdated and now replaced by facebook, over time I am sure that facebook will end up the same fate as friendster. I myself find this sense of novelty wearing off, it feels so different from the first time I joined this social networking, anyway I had a great time with you facebook for finding many of my old friends. Then there's twitter, I also got my account for this new social networking website, it's just that I do not know how to use it. poor you herman ,,,,,,,hahahaha,,,,

That's live, one missing replaced with another one, but one that will never sink ,,,,,, B L O G. I always believe that blogger is on a whole different level from facebooker, or twitterer (is it correct?) or friendster whatsoever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial