Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No matter how great you reassure yourself everything's fine, when you're single something is missing though :(



No matter how great your time with your friends, no matter how many times you had a good laugh, no matter how great your job now, when you're single, every moment of joy that always comes in my heart that something is missing, I'm still alone. For example when i was hanging out with my friends suddenly saw a couple being together, uppss, I though to myself, single. I actually I do not want to keep this in my head all the time, it's just that there is always something that keeps remaining me of it.

Loneliness seems to have no respect for anyone, I am no exception , I've wanted to run a serious relationship, so now this solitude has been really something and at top of list priorities, unlike the previous couple of years I was still laughing with my friends, having great time never bother thinking about it. Now all I can do I should be productive , do something with the best and make a lot of friends. But the latter seems a problem, I rarely get a chance to meet new people :((( . Please god encounter me with someone that can flatter my heart. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Spacien  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial